Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pencil Power - Melody Valve

"Pencil Power"      (all illustrations are original and retain copyright)

The pencil is a powerful tool. So simple in nature and easy to use, so readily available. It allows ideas to happen almost instantly. It is a natural extension of the hand or mind for that matter.

I carry a pencil everywhere I go. I scribble on whatever is in reach when the thought comes. I've been told not to save, hoard, and store all of this genius. So in the freedom of free play I invite you to the yard for a lil show n' tell. -Kip Williams

 "Melody Valve" peds magazine

Concept art for the cover and feature spread in peds Magazine for Children's Hospital of Atlanta.

The noninvasive heart procedure used a valve called the melody valve. The heart valve could be placed through a catheter thus avoiding the open heart surgery. That is music to my ears and my valves work properly.



Kip's website                      email Kip

No comments:

Post a Comment